SIGN-UP TODAY AND ENJOY 10%* OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER.
*Can only be used once, must be logged in to redeem.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Check the M·A·C Cosmetics Returns Policy below to ensure you qualify for item return or exchange within 15 days of receipt of your faulty or incorrectly supplied order.
Choose whether you would like to return or exchange your faulty product. For full or partial returns, you will be refunded to the value of your purchase. For full or partial exchanges, you will be able to seek a replacement to the value of the products purchased.
Delivery charges can only be refunded when the whole order is returned, and are not redeemable on partial order returns.
3. COME IN
Go to our FIND STORES page to locate a M·A·C store near you. You must bring the faulty or incorrectly supplied item(s), along with a printed valid receipt and valid ID card. Returns or exchanges can only be processed in-store, not online.
4. CONTACT US
If in doubt, contact us! If you have any queries about our returns policy or eligibility, please call us on 9200 33 MAC / 9200 33 622 or email us at email@example.com within 15 days of purchase.
• In accordance with global retail industry standards, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of skincare, make-up & cosmetics unless damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied.
• If you wish to return your faulty or incorrectly supplied order for a refund or to exchange certain Products, you must inform us within 15 days of receipt of your order, and return the relevant Products in-store as soon as possible in the same condition as supplied, in their original packaging with a copy of the relevant receipt and a valid ID.
• When you return your order or wish to exchange certain Products, we will process a refund to your payment card or, for cash on delivery payments, in the form of an Alshaya Card upon receipt of the returned/exchanged Products. For exchanges, you will need to return your faulty unopened purchase to a MAC store, where you will be able to seek a replacement to the value of the products purchased.
• Upon return of your full order, delivery charges will be refunded in full. Upon partial return of your order, no delivery charges can be refunded.
• You must take reasonable care of any Products that you wish to return and not use them. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the items during your possession.
• Please note that we may not be able to exchange your product with the exact item(s) you purchased with us. Some of our products are exclusive to our online store, or are available for a limited time only. We also cannot guarantee that your exact product(s) or shade(s) will be available in-store for exchange. Our dedicated MAC Makeup Artists will find you the best possible alternative product(s) for you in this instance.
• All payments made to us in the form of a pre-paid credit card or debit card will be refunded to your payment card. All cash on delivery payments, will be reimbursed in the form of an Alshaya Card.
• See our Alshaya Store List for details of where you can redeem your Alshaya Card. Please note this Card can only be used in-store and not online.
• Alshaya International Trading Co. W.L.L. does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for lost, damaged, stolen or any unauthorized use of cards.