318 Synthetic Retractable Lip Brush
An ultra-firm, retractable lip brush with a tapered tip that applies, defines or blends out lip colour.
The M·A·C 318S Brush is a retractable lip brush perfect for on-the-go. Use to apply, define or blend lipstick, lip gloss or any formula of liquid lip colour. Quickly and easily use it to define the contours of lips, fill in colour or blend out lip liner. This brush features an ultra-firm paddle shape with a tapered tip for the ultimate precision and control. Slide it in or out of its own M·A·C-style casing for speedy access and brush protection. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. Our 100% synthetic vegan brushes incorporate the latest innovations in fibre technology for superior performance and improved longevity.
Key Claims and Benefits
- Hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials
- Expertly engineered with high-grade synthetic fibres that are resistant to breakage
- Non-porous fibres that are easy to clean
- Made with nickel-plated brass ferrules and multi-lacquered wood handles
- Apply, define or blend lipstick, lip gloss or any formula of liquid lip colour by gliding the brush along lips, using the tapered tip to sculpt and shape lips.
- CARING TIPS
- Proper care will maintain the integrity and quality of the bristles so they continue to deliver perfectly consistent results over time.
- Daily Care: Clean brushes using a soft cloth or a towel dampened with M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser. Gently wipe brush head over the cloth until all makeup has been removed. Weekly Care: Wash brushes using M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser and warm water. Wet the head, making sure the brush head is pointed downward to prevent water from seeping into the barrel, as you gently massage the fibres lightly with your fingers – working toward the tip. Rinse well.
- Carefully squeeze excess water from the brush head, wipe on a soft towel and gently arrange fibres back into their original shape. Lay flat on a fresh towel and allow brush to dry naturally. Do not stand up or use until completely dry.