The M·A·C 239S Eye Shader Brush is a soft and dense brush to shade or blend any form of eye shadow. This M·A·C eye shadow brush has a rounded edge with smooth, firm, fine fibres. It can be used in a sweeping, stamping or stippling motion to apply eye shadows or pigments. This brush can create a soft smoky eye or pack intense colour onto lids. It can be used for layering to build colour, or to blend out or smudge liner for a smoky look. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials. Our 100% vegan synthetic brushes incorporate the latest innovations in fibre technology for superior performance and improved longevity.
Key Claims and Benefits
- Hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials
- Expertly engineered with high-grade synthetic fibres that are resistant to breakage
- Non-porous fibres that are easy to clean
- Made with nickel-plated brass ferrules and multi-lacquered wood handles
- Apply colour by either sweeping, stamping or stippling, then blend if necessary.
- CARING TIPS
- Proper care will maintain the integrity and quality of the bristles so they continue to deliver perfectly consistent results over time.
- Daily Care: Clean brushes using a soft cloth or a towel dampened with M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser. Gently wipe brush head over the cloth until all makeup has been removed.
- Weekly Care: Wash brushes using M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser and warm water. Wet the head, making sure the brush head is pointed downward to prevent water from seeping into the barrel, as you gently massage the fibres lightly with your fingers – working toward the tip. Rinse well. Carefully squeeze excess water from the brush head, wipe on a soft towel and gently arrange fibres back into their original shape. Lay flat on a fresh towel and allow brush to dry naturally. Do not stand up or use until completely dry.