210 Synthetic Precise Eye Liner Brush
A precision eye liner brush with an extra-fine tip for lining the eyes.
Achieve the utmost precision with this eye liner brush with an extra-fine tip. Apply to the lashlines to create the finest liner for eyes, draw sharp wings, paint the waterlines or mimic microbladed-brow hair strokes with this one brush. The M·A·C 210S Brush is made for all super-detailed lining and designing needs, and is meant to work with any cream, liquid or powder formula. The silky and firm synthetic fibres are specially designed with just the right length and density to prevent unwanted bending, while providing the ultimate control. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials. Our 100% vegan synthetic brushes incorporate the latest innovations in fibre technology for superior performance and improved longevity.
Key Claims and Benefits
- Hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest-quality materials
- Expertly engineered with high-grade synthetic fibres that are resistant to breakage
- Non-porous fibres that are easy to clean
- Made with nickel-plated brass ferrules and multi-lacquered wood handles
- Slowly glide the tip along skin to create the desired line or graphic design you want, in a similar manner that you would use a fine marker.
- CARING TIPS
- Proper care will maintain the integrity and quality of the bristles so they continue to deliver perfectly consistent results over time.
- Daily Care: Clean brushes using a soft cloth or a towel dampened with M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser. Gently wipe brush head over the cloth until all makeup has been removed.
- Weekly Care: Wash brushes using M∙A∙C Brush Cleanser and warm water. Wet the head, making sure the brush head is pointed downward to prevent water from seeping into the barrel, as you gently massage the fibres lightly with your fingers – working toward the tip. Rinse well. Carefully squeeze excess water from the brush head, wipe on a soft towel and gently arrange fibres back into their original shape. Lay flat on a fresh towel and allow brush to dry naturally. Do not stand up or use until completely dry.